Our main focus is the salvation of souls for the kingdom of God and to prepare the church for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. We recognise that in every society there is a need for spiritual guidance; this is also in line with the great commission given to us by the Lord Jesus Christ Himself. We cater for the whole Man: Body, Soul and Spirit 1Thessalonians 5:23.
We aim to do this through:
- The promotion and advancement of the Christian Religion as lead by the Holy Spirit through personal and street evangelism.
- To meet the spiritual and wherever possible the financial as well as the natural needs of the community.
- To encourage and build up the spiritual needs of fellow Christians.
- To promote Christian fellowship
- To provide a place of worship for the community.
- To assist in the relief of poverty whenever and wherever necessary.